4th International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science (ICFFTS’23)
February 8, 2023
February 10, 2023
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The 4th International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science will be delivered in-person in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The 4th International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal Science aims to become the leading conference in fields related to fluid flow and heat transfer. The goal of this fluid flow and heat transfer conference 2023 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICFFTS'23 is an acronym for International Conference on Fluid Flow and Thermal and Science.
Topics themes for ICFFTS’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Boiling and condensation
- Energy optimization
- Experimental fluid dynamics
- Flow, heat and mass transfer devices
- Fuel cells
- Gas liquid operations
- Heat transfer augmentation applications
- Heat transfer enhancement active methods
- Laminar and turbulent flows
- Mass transfer coefficient
- Molecular diffusion
- Non-Newtonian flow
- Polymer processing
- Renewable and non-renewable energies
- Separation processes
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply).
Interested authors, researchers, and…
Learn More »
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster